PTC thermistor or PTC chip is the heart of all our PTC range heaters, below are some of our standard PTC thermistors available for direct purchase
- • No Thermostat Required
- • Virtually unlimited life
- • No moving parts to wear
- • Very low cost
- • No electrical noise
- • The higher the temperature, the more electricity efficient
- • Does not burn when in contact with paper, matches or clothes
PTC HEATING ELEMENTS (RECTANGLE TYPE)
All models listed in the specifications table below can be portioned into smaller sizes (MIN= 2.5x2.5mm). The resistance of segmented PTC thermistors or PTC chips will increase in proportion with its size.
1. A PTC chip of 1000Ω, segmented into 1/2, its resistance will become 2000Ω per segment (1000Ω x 2segments = 2000Ω)
2. A PTC chip of 20Ω, segmented into 1/4, its resistance will become 80Ω per segment (20Ω x 4segments = 80Ω)
- • Heater Fan
- • Heating Plates
- • Drying Machines
- • Hair Dryer
- • Hot melt glue gun
- • Foot warmer
- • Diesel / fuel heater
- • Iron
Rectangular PTC Thermistor Specifications
- • Models with “◎” symbol in the Specification table are our standard in-stock models, the delivery time for these models is shorter. For non-standard models please contact us for current stock amount before placing orders.
- • Voltage, dimension, resistance, temperature, or Curie temperature can also be customized for large quantities. Require 40~60 working days, MOQ of 30K.
- • For lower temperature applications (10℃~90℃), please consider our LCHT range products with the characteristics of no inrush current, stable power and follow the Ohms Law. Ratings: 3V AC/DC ~ 600V AC/DC (CUL, CE), T℃=10℃~250℃
- • Please note, our PTC elements contain Pb under the permission of RoHS exemption 7(c)-I: Electrical and electronic components containing lead in a glass or ceramic other than dielectric ceramic in capacitors, e.g. piezoelectronic devices, or in a glass or ceramic matrix compound.
PTC HEATING ELEMENTS (DISK TYPE)
For low volume round PTC thermistors with unique dimensions, please also consider using rectangular type PTC thermistors with slightly higher temperature for faster delivery and lower MOQ.
1. A round PTC chip of 8.5mm can be replaced with square PTC chip with 6x6mm (8.5 x 0.707=6.01mm)
2. A round PTC chip of 12.5mm can be replaced with square PTC chip with 8.5x8.5mm (12.5 x 0.707=8.84mm)